Who do we Hire
Calling All Stay-At-Home Moms
Our social mission is to help single-income families thrive financially and not just barely survive. Although reducing your monthly expenses (outflow) might be one way to be financially stable, but how much can you actually save when the cost of living is always increasing? We believe that the solution to this is simple: Increase your revenue (inflow) streams. It does not matter whether you call yourself a stay-at-home mom, homemaker or a house wife. If you have the right skills, experience and a great attitude, we are able to help you!
(Single-Income Family Definition: One parent earns an income from a full time job or a business they own, while the other parent stays home to handle the children, manage other family obligations or even gone back to college to pursue their studies.)
We would like you to join our team of freelancers. HEROES! A bunch of mothers who wants to make a difference in their home.
We are looking for individuals with skills and experience in any of these areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Legal & Compliance
Your skills are not on that list?
Sales Executive (Freelance)
- Are you a modest and humble person who can easily make a conversation with a stranger?
- Are you always curious and constantly hunger for knowledge and information?
- Are you fixated on achieving goals and continuously measure your own performance?
THEN SALES MIGHT BE YOUR FORTE!
1. Stay-At-Home Moms / Housewife / Homemaker from Single-Income families. (priority will be given to the B40 community)
2. Have prior experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service.
3. Able to maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
5. Required languages: English & Malay.
1. Source for New Clients and Build long-term relationships with Existing Clients.
2. Present, promote and sell company’s products and services.
3. Follow up with clients for payment.
4. Gather client feedback
5. Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.